We rely on the following guiding values in working with families at all levels in all of our program areas.
1. Family First:
- Families thrive when we keep them at the center of our work.
- Families are respected and are active participants in service planning and decision making.
- Our ultimate goal is self-sufficient families that function successfully.
2. Personalized Approach
- Each family’s strengths and needs form the foundation for their unique service plan.
- Respect for the cultural, racial and ethnic differences of the families we serve is critical to our shared success.
3. Results Oriented:
- Ongoing evaluation of outcomes ensures effectiveness.
- Effective coordination of services for our families includes the following:
- ensuring delivery of high quality services;
- reducing and eliminating duplicative efforts among agencies and barriers to collaboration;
- integrating community and family supports; and
- fully utilizing funding resources.