If you are visiting this page, you are likely looking for information to help your child, or a family you know and care about. Below are several resources to help guide you through finding the right tools and services to help the child or family in need.
- Request Services
- To request services, begin by downloading our referral form and Consent For Release form.
- Find a Service or Provider
- Find a provider using our search tool or by need. Get detailed information about each provider. You will be redirected to our legacy site.
- Community Resources
- Emergency numbers and contact info and websites for a variety of resources around Franklin County.
- Request a Copy of “Building Blocks”
- Request a copy of “Building Blocks: Play-to-Learn Activities for Child Development,” a parent education tool that encourages parents to actively participate in their child’s development.