The mission of Franklin County Family and Children First Council (FCFC) is to increase the access, capacity and effectiveness of services for the most vulnerable Franklin County youth and their families. Our Guiding Values explain how we work with children and families to fulfill this mission.
Our work includes the following programs:
- Help Me Grow
- Provides health and development services to Ohio's expectant parents, newborns, infants and toddlers so children start school healthy and ready to learn.
- Helping Families Coordinate Services
- Helping families of children birth through 21 who have needs for services from multiple child-serving systems.
- Family and Civic Engagement
- Integrating public services, such as school districts, into county-wide planning to strengthen families.
- Ohio Children’s Trust Fund
- Working to reduce child abuse and neglect.
- Community Planning and Cross-Systems Initiatives
- Bringing together partners that serve children and families to exchange information, identify areas of need and collaborate on initiatives.
Our Building Better Lives Conference
Coming October 29 & 30, 2014
Building Better Lives Workshop
Read more about the “Building Better Lives” Initiative & the Workshop.